- Do you want to play guitar and not sure where to start?
- Are you passionate about music and want to play the guitar like your favourite players?
- Are you looking for leading tuition for yourself / your family?
- Are you already a guitarist and have hit that all too familiar plateau?
- Tired of practicing on your own and feeling unmotivated?
- Looking to learn a 'party piece' for an upcoming occasion?
- Want to be an amazing player and stand out from the crowd?
At IPSWICH GUITAR SCHOOL we have many options to help you along your guitar journey. With over 20 years teaching experience, whatever you would like to achieve on the guitar, we have the solution to help you reach your goals.
WHO WANTS TO PLAY?
Click the button below for the age group you are looking for or scroll down for more school information...
NEW CLASS - CHILDREN'S UKULELE SESSIONS
We are pleased to be offering ukulele classes for younger students (from 7 years old) who would like to create music. Lessons will be song based and made fun. Sessions will be in small groups of around 3 or 4 per class to keep things fun and interactive between students.
Ukulele is a great instrument for younger (and smaller) fingers; The strings are softer than the guitar and it only has 4 strings rather than 6 on a guitar. The perfect beginners instrument.
These sessions will be on Saturdays. What better was to start the weekend?
What You Can Expect As A Student:
What is YOUR ULTIMATE GUITAR DREAM?
- Play in a band
- Write your own songs
- Improve your technique
- Understand theory in a way that finally makes sense as a guitarist
- Enjoy connecting and playing with other musicians
- Learn a 'party piece' for an upcoming occasion
- Or maybe you would simply to play along to your favourite songs
Most guitar and music lessons will follow the traditional path of private, individual weekly sessions. While this method has it's benefits, it also has many limitations. This is why we have RE-INVENTED guitar tuition as you know it! We have created an inspiring environment where you can not only learn from some of the most experienced players and teachers around but you can interact with fellow students; Jam, create, discover new ideas and explore techniques with a passionate, motivated select group of guitarists just like you!
At IPSWICH GUITAR SCHOOL, we focus on YOUR individual goals and ensure you make progress faster than you ever imagined possible.
When you come along for your FREE INTRODUCTORY LESSON, we will decide together which of our many options and lesson formats are best for you and your personal goals.